Friday, March 5, 2010

Welcome to the Death of your Hopes and Dreams

So. City Records was an idea I had to profile music in San Francisco. At first it was some stupid teenage pipe dream, ya know, at a show, "One day I'm gonna start a record label." Bullshit. I grew up, got a job and stopped thinking about it. Then, about a year ago, Face the Rail recorded an LP that was to be put out on No Options. No Options dropped out because of financial troubles and Face The Rail was without a label. Seeing as I had a job, I figured I'd put it out, "Oh. I'll make my money back for sure", I thought. Fuckin' stupid. A couple months later I'm still working on it and hoping for the best. The main thing here, for me at least, is to support SF music, whatever that may be. I'll be posting more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment